Mill “The Zandweg” which is on the Kromme Zandweg in the municipality Charlois, was built in 1723 and is a corn mill. In 1959 the mill was bought by the Rotterdam City Council and fully restored. The restoration was completed in 1962. Still the mill is at certain times in business.

Also on view in this series:

Mill “The Distilleerketel”

De Lelie en De Ster