De Lelie – De Ster
The two mills are located on the Plaszoom at the Kralingse Plas.
Both mills are 8 octagonal tower mills, and there are still ground spices.
De Lelie built around 1740 in Old Kralingen, and moved in 1840 to the Kralingse Plas.
The Star was built in 1866 on the foundations of an earlier mill which stood on this site, but burned down in 1865.
Also on view in this series: